Thursday, December 9, 2010

Delightful Holiday wishes

Egad! I had this post scheduled for midnight and it did not post. I am very sorry for the delay! :)
Welcome to another Thursday showcase at Digital Delights by Louby Loo! Today I get to show you another fun card using Christmas Bongo. The wonderful thing about Bongo...he is only $1.00 right now! That's right, Wendy has marked down her Christmas stamps 50% for a short time!

Card Recipe:
Image by Digital Delights: Chrismtas Bongo
CS and papers: DCWV DP, The Paper Temptress Mica/Metallic CS
Coloring: Prismacolor pencils and OMS
Accessories and Embellishments: Sheer ribbon, Madeira Thread, Sewing Machine, Fun Flock, MM pearls, stickles

5 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Super adorable Peg:)

Edith said...

Pretty card, Peggy! Very cute Wendy's image and your stitches always perfect.
Hugs, Edith:)

Carol Hurlock said...

Peggy your card is simply delightful and so wonderful for the dog lover on your Christmas card giving list. Beautiful work.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Nicecrane Designs said...

Oh my so adorable ittle puppy, Hey I was looking for new ways to use my Xmas stamps,,,,,and you inspired me,,,your sketch is perfect ,,,,Thanks,,,,,,,Peggy , and I adore your greeen bown,,,,oh my,,,,,gorgeus.

Wordbird said...

Hi Peggy. This is such a deligntful card! That Rudolpf nose is a hoot. Thanks for the smile today!

Happy New Year! ;D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin