Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Celebrating with the Pixie Cottage.

Hopefully all your Christmas cards have been mailed, your cookies baked and your tree trimmed! It is almost Christmas and I am nearly ready! Thanks to all of my readers for a wonderful year. This is my last post until 2011 and I hope to see you all then!
This is also our last Once Upon A Wednesday for the year and will run for two weeks. You can choose to use the fun sketch by Tanya and/or the theme of celebration!
A winner will be chosen after the new year and there are prizes to be won! Hope to see your entry.

This week I used the adorable image Rudolph Decorated by ArTish.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Nanda said...

I like the image you used! The card is wonderful, it has a great christmas feeling.

artish said...

fabulous choice of papers. the stripes are perfectly accentuate by your coloring. thank you for sharing Rudolph! merry Christmas peggy!!!!!!!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Peggy your reindeer Christmas card is soooo beautifully colored and designed. Love all of your details
Merry Christmas!
Denise

CarlaKH said...

What an adorable card...love it! Happy Holidays!

Adrina said...

Oh Rudolph looks great, lovely papers too!!
Wish you a Merry Christmas!!
Adrina XX

Clare said...

He's so cute! I love his nose! Great job! I'm wishing you a Happy New Year! Greetings from Priscilla's Design Team B member.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin