Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pixie Dust Wishes


This adorable stamp set is called Playful Pixies and is one of the new August releases from CDS. The set comes with 3 pixies and various sentiment. How could you not love those cute faces. To purchase this set, click HERE. You can also see more examples and view the work of CDS's talented design team HERE.
For my card, I stamped my little pixie on velum to create the wings and then popped her up with watercolor paper. For her tutu I used puffy velvet to create a great texture.

Card Recipe

ALL CDS STAMPS USED: Playful Pixies
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: K&Company, Bazzil, DCWV
INK: Versafine, Stampin' UP! choc chip, creamy caramel, pos.pink
MARKERS (if any):None
ACCESS. AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Cosmo Cricket ribbon, spellbinders borderbilities.
COLORING MEDIUM (if any): aquapainter, ink pads
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any): paper tole, watercolor

3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This card is sooooo cute, Peg! What a sweet image and I love the papers and color scheme you have chosen. The piercing and the Borderbilities really sets it off.

Shawne said...

I just saw this in the gallery today and I looove it, I love all of the different papers and textures!

Laurie Wilson said...

Incredibly cute! Colors are awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin