Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dreamtime Designs Peony - CDS

Here I am posting my entry to the Clear Dollar Stamps August guest designer challenge. I had a lot of fun creating this card for the CDS Challenge. I started out using a stamp from Dreamtime Designs, which can be purchased at CDS. I watercolored the stamp using an aqua painter and Stampin up reinkers. I then popped up the petals and the leaves.I used Bo Bunny double sided dp and alternated sides for my panels. Once the panels were in place I layered a sentiment from the same stamp set. I stitched all the panels with Madeira rayon thread.To finish off the card I layered two different organza ribbons and spritzed the entire card with glimmer mist for added shine.
I hope you like the way it turned out!

9 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

what a beautiful card! I love all of your detail! Good Luck with the contest!

Cindy said...

Wow, Peg! You did a great job! Good luck!

Chris said...

It's a winner!

Candy F. said...

Beautiful Card.

Candyf

danceswithhooves said...

Gorgeous card. Best of luck in the contest!

Laurie tx stamper said...

Wowzers! Just so beautiful! Wonderful details and coloring!

Edith said...

It's a beautiful card, Peg. I love the combination of colors. I wish you luck!

Shawne said...

Beautiful card and coloring!

ineke said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome colors !!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin