Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love is in the air

This week at the Pixie Cottage we are celebrating love! As always, we also have a sketch to play with and you can choose to use both theme and sketch or choose one.
My project this week was this fun box! I took an unfinished wood box, inked the edges, layered papers and then finished it off with Modge Podge and lots of flowers. Once dry I cut out my water colored bunny and was done! I think nothing says I love you like a beautiful bunch of flowers!
I can't wait to see what you enter in the Pixie Cottage Challenge this week!


7 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

WOW! This is gorgeous. I can feel the love over here.
Hugs
Tanya

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Stunning! I adore this project Peggy. You've made it so beautifully.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

CarlaKH said...

Wow what a beautiful keepsake you have made...just love it!

Joynana said...

Gorgeous, this will be forever beautiful.

Adrina said...

Wow, what a beautiful box Peggy!!
Love the papers you've chosen.
Adrina XX

Davi said...

Wow Peggy your box is fabulous!! I love the dps and the flowers and bunny are so perfect with it. :)

Master said...

You really have awesome collection of... Great work!!

greetings

Blog Widget by LinkWithin