Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sketch Tuesday and Whispering Wings


Welcome to this weeks Sketch Tuesday with Skipping Stones!

This Month we Have the AMAZING Terri Anderson doing our sketches so I really hope you can come and play along with us. Also, we are going to be announcing another new release blog hop with lots of fun prizes...keep checking back!

Here is todays sketch from Terri. This sketch really challenged me! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

My card features the gorgeous butterfly and sentiment from the Whispering Wings set. I am sure you can tell by now that this is one of my favorites! I added a Basic Gray Rub on and used new papers from The Scenic Route Paper Company. Fun stuff I tell ya!

Challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge - Die Cuts (6/13)
Etsy Inspired (How beadyful) - Awesome spring is here (6/11)
Our Creative Corner - Summer (6/12)
Cupcake crafts - Dazzle us (6/14)
Daring Cardmakers -Pearl (6/11)
Creative Inspirations - stitching (6/12)
Aly's Sunday challenge - stitching (6/13)




12 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Peggy, what a gorgeous card. Love the butterfly and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

de said...

SOOOOOOOOO pretty!

Thanks so much for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Christine said...

Just beautiful Peggy!

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this really is one stunning card,but then I knew it would be when I saw your name,many thanks for joining us at creative inspirations,hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow, I love this card, the colour combo, great stitching and that sweet butterfly. thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Rufus said...

Gorgeous card, love that butterfly. I got my pixie cottage stamp today. Thank you very much!
R/

Anonymous said...

Peggy! :)
You did good! High 5 on a great card!

Teri

Lynda said...

Absolutely beautiful and a great sketch!Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Cor* said...

WOW gret DP, butterfly and of course stitching. I like the little triangle DP in the corner. Nice touch. thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

jaine drake said...

This is just lovely and I love your stitching. Good luck at creative inspirations.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful summer card, Peg! Love the colors you chose and that butterfly stamp is fabulous! Great job on the summer inspiration challenge. So happy to see you joining in the fun with us at Our Creative Corner this week!

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and that big butterfly used.

Thanks so much for joining us over at Cupcake Craft this week.

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Blog Widget by LinkWithin