Friday, May 14, 2010

The Paper Temptress DT!

I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. We finally have a little sunshine so it is time to go crazy in my flower beds! Unfortunately for me, I do not have a green thumb so my flowers do not enjoy a long life. I have no idea what I do wrong...maybe love them a little too much! :)
Gardening aside...I want to share my excitement with you. I was picked to be on the Paper Temptress DT! Some of my good blogosphere friends are also on the team so it is doubly exciting. The papers that are sold at the Paper Temptress are absolutely stunning. Everything either gleams, sparkles or feels amazing. My friend True has a wonderful paper pack special for the month of May. It is called "True's Favorites" and right now, she is offering it for 20% off! You get 20 sheets (2 of a couple of colors) for $13.19! reg. $16.49!
If you want a little more shopping inspiration, I snatched this picture from True's blog :)


On my card I used the White pearl linen cardstock aroudn the edges and I used the Azalea Mica/Metallic for the butterfly. The papers just added the right amount of shimmer!

Challenges:
Crafty Ann's - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Shiny sparkly and special
Order of the Opus Gluei - Fit to be tied (ribbon)

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh, I love the card - but you had me at everything either gleams, sparkles or feels amazing - I'm so there to see these papers!

Thank you for your submittals to Opus Gluei, I'm glad you liked this challenge!

Joynana said...

Peggy, I love this card it is so elegant. Butterflies are one of my many favorite things. I think it is all of their wonderful colors. Congratulations of the new DT. One more thing, I have got to have some of these papers they are so gorgeous.

Edith said...

Congrats Peggy on your new Designer Team! Beautiful card. I love, love butterflies:)

Ann Whitfield said...

Love this card Peggy and the ribbon you've used is so pretty. Congratulations on your DT spot and thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Jana said...

This whole card is amazingly beautiful. But my favorite is that gorgeous sheer bow. Thank you for playing with us at Opus Gluei.

Beryl said...

This is wonderful Peggy. The papers compliment the butterfly so well.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Peggy this is quite simply beautiful so very elegant I love this so much thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Peg!
That butterfly is the cherry on top!
Congrats and welcome to the TPT team!
The papers are awesome hugh?
Did you see that Patricia just added ribbon to the shop? It is unbelievable too!
Hugs,
True :D
PS... You can snatch pics off of my blog any time! LOL!

Ivolina said...

Very beautiful card. So lovely butterfly.

Lorraine A said...

absolutely stunning card the papers are sewing are perfect and the butterfly and bow are just perfect ,,,, love the ribbon ,,, gorgeous card ! :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin