Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pixie Cottage Challenge 16 - flowers and a sketch!

It's Once Upon Wednesday time and it's time for another fabulous Guest Sketcher!
This week we are very excited to have with us Jacque from Jacques Magnolia's!!!
If you haven't had the opportunity to see Jacques work before then you are in for a treat.
Here is the sketch she has made for us this week.

This week I used Baby Blake by Lisa Schmidt. This adorable baby just melted my heart. Isn't he the cutest and I just fell in love with the sentiment.
I don't have a lot of time to post today but I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations using this sketch and your flowers, see you at The Pixie Cottage!

8 comments:

Christine said...

Love this card and everything about it!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

How awesome is this card! I just love the colors.
Hugs
Tanya

cheryl said...

this is such a brilliant card just love the colurs you have used,love cheryl xxxxx

Davi said...

Peggy, I love the dps you used, texture,colors and the wonderful coloring of baby Blake! :)

Sandra H. said...

AWWW, this is abdorable!! Love the colors!!

Edith said...

Pretty card Peggy! I love the colors and the image is so cute:)

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is sooo PRETTY!!! I love it, and love all your details!!! This little sweetie is sooo cute, and I want this stamp!!!hehehe :)

Love your color combo, and your dp's!!! beautiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Teresa Kline said...

adorable baby card, cute sentiment...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin