Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Saturday Showcase


Look at that adorable image from arTish, called Qpid! This is just one of many adorable new releases at The Pixie Cottage. The Pixie artists have been working hard and today we unveil their new works, they are all fabulous. You can check out all the new stamps HERE.
I was running short on time so this is a quick card, well at least quick for me. I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored her with my distress inks. A couple of spellbinders dies, some satin ribbon and prima flowers and voila! A finished card in an hour. That is a record for me I think!
You must check out the rest of the design teams creations, they are gorgeous!

2 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

You made this image come alive. I really like the colors you used.

Hugs
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy! I just had to stop by to tell you how adorable your card is. You did a wonderful job showing off the new image.
Hugs,
Pam

Blog Widget by LinkWithin