Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month!

To celebrate the month and to raise awareness for Breast Cancer, my friend and talented artist, Wendy Hall designed this digital image. Isn't she gorgeous! The best part is that you can get your own Pink Ribbon Maggie over at Wendys website Digital Delights, absolutely free!
I'm sure we all know or know of someone who has been affected by this horrible disease. Lets all go grab a Pink Ribbon Maggie and spread the word about Breast Cancer Awareness month! I would love to see what you make!

3 comments:

Mobile Phone Accessories said...

The American Cancer Society recommends 45 to 60 minutes of exercise at least five days a week to lower breast cancer risk. This awareness is getting place in october in USA.

Wendy Hall said...

You have done a wonderful job with my Pink Ribbon Maggie!! I just luv it Peg!! Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs
Wendy

Sandra H. said...

Nice job Peg!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin