Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail...


With Easter just around the corner, Priscilla over at PriscillaStyles has created with darling Easter bunny! I love the patchwork feel to the image and had a blast coloring it with my Promarkers.
I popped up the flower with dimensionals and added some stickles for bling. The flowers are from my fave flower shop, Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is from the Really Reasonable Ribbon of the month club!
I used the new Midnight Madness sketch this week for inspiration!

8 comments:

Valarie (vampme3) said...

This is sooooo cute!

Marcy said...

Your card is just adorable. Love the design and all your sewing is super!

Joynana said...

Peggy, he is a cutie. Glad to see you back in action. Missed you.

uhooi said...

Uhooi,
The cards are sweet and cute,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

uhooi said...

Uhooi,
Cards are nice and funny,,

uhooi.blogspot.com

iDesigniBuy said...

Lovely blog of cute greetings. Will surely check this site for future wishes. I had been sending greetings through https://www.wishvite.com/ and it is a nice site.

Unknown said...

Thank you for this sharing.Great work!!!I really appreciate you for this.you can search on the federal resume,that will help you for writing.

Best Event Planner said...

I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,


Thanks for sharing.



Best dermatologist doctor in jaipur

Blog Widget by LinkWithin