Monday, September 27, 2010

Trick or Treat


Today am posting a card with one of my favorite Halloween stamp sets. This 3 piece stamp set is from Eat Cake Graphics. My scene uses Trick or Treators, Candy hands and Porch with Light.
I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place my images on my paper and then sponged the sky, moon and grass with Distress inks and accented the light and some of the costumes with Stickles. The stamped scene ends up being really large so my card is 6"x6" without a lot of room for embellishments. Luckily, the kids are so cute you don't need many :)

Challenges:
Gingerloft - Happy Haunting x
Paper Garden - Halloween x
The Burtonesque Dolls - Trick or Treat x
AI Factory - Anything Goes x
Charisma - Anything Goes x
Stamp Insanity - Emboss x
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes x
Tuesday Taggers - It Takes All Sorts (open challenge)sponsored by Ribbon Oasis
Flourishes - Celebration x
Wild Orchid - Ribbons and Bows

17 comments:

racinggrandma61 said...

This is just adorable. Great job. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory challenges and please be sure to come back and join us again.

Laralee DT

Ildiko said...

Wow I LOVE it. Thanks playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Oh so cute!! I love how you did the sky and moon - perfect!

Don't you just love Eat Cake? I think all their Halloween stamps are amazing.

Vee said...

Such a lovely card.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Juanita said...

This is too cute, those kids are adorable. Love the scene you created. Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity.

Renee said...

VERY cute card. Love that image. Thanx for joining us at AIT this week and hope to see you back.
Renee DT

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Wow! Love this card - you did a beautiful job of coloring it. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

Beth said...

Omigosh - really cute!! Your work is amazing! You are incredibly talented! Thanks so much for sharing with us at StampInsanity!

Regina said...

fantastic use of the colours and your image is just too cute!

Regina*

TRACEY O said...

Fantastic card.

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is so totally DARLING! I wonder if you have heard of Papercraft Star yet? We'd love for you to enter some of your pretty projects in our challenges... we are holding a DT call soon and you can enter our gift certificate drawing right now. http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Marlene said...

Love this image! Reminds me of the old Charlie Brown Halloween show. Nice job on the card!

tampatha said...

great coloring and I love your card! thanks for playing this week at AIF
-Tammy

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in lovely colours, beautiful design and details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

Tami said...

Thanks so much for playing at Gingerloft I love your card:) I love the little doggie

Risa said...

What a fabulous card Peggy! Your image is darling and I love the night sky...fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)

Pam said...

I love the scene you created with these adorable images. This is what Halloween is to me. Little ones having fun. I wish I could think of better words to describe your talent. I feel like I am just repeating myself. You are such a talented lady.
Hugs,
Pam

Blog Widget by LinkWithin