Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Friends

Today is a new sketch Tuesday at Skipping Stones Design! I am loving the sketch that Maren created for us this week. It is simple yet beautiful.
I decided to use this gorgeous butterfly and sentiment from the Healing Wings set. The sentiment sums up my summer beautifully. This summer has been such a blur with multiple weddings and meetings and vacations that I have only been home one weekend so far. However, I have been so fortunate to spend it with old and new friends alike. Friends really do make it all worth it don't they!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Skipping Stones Design - Healing Wings
Paper: K&Company DP,Bazzill Cardstock, HQ Watercolor Paper
Ink: Distress Ink, Worn Lipstick, Antique Linen, Broken China.
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Glue Dots, Sponges, Spellbinders Dies (spades pendant, fancy lables, scalloped circles, circles), Cuttlebug

Challenges:
Wild Orchid - One For The Girls
Sweet Stampin - Favorite Stamp
Fab N Funky - Favorite Colors
Flutterby - Butterfly, Fairy or Angel
I Did It - Anything Goes
Sew Many Challenges - Stitching

10 comments:

Barb's Boys said...

Beautiful - love the corners and as always your stitching is superb!

Danni said...

How pretty! I adore the butterfly! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Chris said...

Gorgeous card!

Lindsey said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Edith said...

What a pretty card, Peggy! I love the papers, the mix of colors and corners' details. As usual, your stitching is perfect:)

Val said...

This is really beautiful and I love the all the different elements you had added. Thanks for joining Sweet Stampin' this week. Come back soon.
Hugs
Valx

Jeanette said...

Beautiful. I love you color combination. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Jodi said...

Gorgeous card!! Very pretty colors!! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Padster said...

Just beautiful - thank you for joining us at I Did It Creations this week
Hugs Debbie xx

Stampin Mindy said...

Very Pretty, Love that butterfly!

Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hugs, Mindy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin