Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rubber Ducky, your the one....

It's Thursday and that means another fun showcase of creations at Digital Delights!
Today I get to show you Dilly Duck and Ladybug. Isn't he the cutest! The whole time I colored this image I had the Rubber Ducky song in my head :)
I printed him out on Neenah Solar White and colored him with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I popped his head with dimensionals to make him look like he was peering over the grass.

Don't forget to come back on Friday for another Freebie!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Digital delights - Dilly Duck and ladybug
Paper: K&Company DP and Gemstones Cardstock
Ink: TH distress in shabby shutters and broken china
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Sponges, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Fiskars border punch Wild Orchid Flowers, MS foliage punch

Challenges:
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Summertime
Wild Orchid Challenge - Say It With Flowers
Crafty Sentiments - Two Patterned Papers

13 comments:

Chris said...

Just the cutest image!

Wendy said...

Aw this is adorable Peg!! Luv the papers too!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Aww, isn't that the cutest image? Adorable card - love the way you used the ribbon!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Peggy
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

bosenberries said...

he is sweet and I love the way you did your ribbon and adore the sunflower!! Thanks so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Marlene said...

AWWW!!! So stinkin' cute!

Edith said...

Very cute card Peggy! I love the colors and the papers. Wendy's image is very sweet and your stitching is perfect:)

Rufus said...

Adorable! But now I've got that stinkin' song running through my brain! Thanks tons for that!
R/

issy said...

Wow! this is just fabulous, and the image is adorable. I'm not sure what the dimensionals are but it certainly makes the Duck pop... I love it.

issy

Lena Katrine said...

Great card in beautiful colours and lovely embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

pinky said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

Joynana said...

Just tooo cute. Love all of the stitiching.

Dora said...

Awww this is so sweet I love your little ducky card xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin